11.16.2009

Autumn Beauty

It was a perfect Fall day - the air was cool but not cold, crisp but not chilly, the sky was a million shades of blue and the trees were at their peak.

I headed to University of Richmond with my friend Aryn and her little family. This is my favorite photo from the entire shoot. I love the action, the movement, the interaction between Mom and Son. But most of all, I love the look on Tyler's face.

For me, the beauty of this photo isn't necessary what you see in the photo, but the love and bond between mother and son that made this photo possible.



8 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

Aw how cute! Great shot! :)

Shana Putnam said...

This photo is great. it feels like you can just join in the fun!

Marla said...

love this photo - the smiling happy face, the adult in the back with the leaves - it has action and beauty all in one. Great photo!

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Fun!

Joyeful said...

this is such a fun photo!

Martie said...

Love it!

Pam said...

How cute..

Living It Up For Less said...

LOOOOVE IT!!!!!